Our Adventure begins when students are released from their schools each afternoon. Students are picked up from school by one of our trained and qualified Adventure Guides. Pick up locations are as follows:
- Geneva Elementary: students meet in front of school just outside the music/cafeteria doors. When all students have been accounted for, they are walked to the ASA center through The Firs grounds.
- Carl Cozier Elementary: students meet outside the main entrance.
- Wade King: students meet in school-designated area for van pick-up.
- Roosevelt Elementary: students meet in school-designated area for van pick-up.
- Silver Beach Elementary: students meet in school-designated area for van pick-up.
- Northern Heights Elementary: students meet in the back of the school at the bus pick-up.
The above schools are the only schools that we currently provide transportation to and from. We must have three students from a particular school before we will consider providing transportation.
When students arrive at the ASA center, they have about one hour of supervised “self-directed” play, before moving into our planned program. This time also includes a snack provided by ASA. Next, students choose from a variety of classes lead by our Adventure Guides, ranging from art or sports to homework or cooking. We also spend time daily learning about God’s Word through short stories, song and dance, or small group discussion. Finally, we end our day at ASA with a fun all-camp game. Pick up ends at 6:15 pm.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE.