Sneak a peek into the many adventures to come! Come experience a preview of our new Outdoor Preschool, through games, stories, and play. Meet the staff and explore our developing preschool classroom.
Dates/Times: Please note – preview days are full, but we are taking a waitlist
- (Tuesday, February 12th – 9:00-11:00 a.m. (Parent & Child Day) – Theme: Habitats)
- (Wednesday, March 13th – 9:00-11:00 a.m. (Parent & Child Day) – Theme: First Signs of Life)
- Monday, April 22nd – 9:00-11:00 a.m. (Parent & Child Day) – Theme: Let’s Celebrate Earth!
- Friday, May 17th – 8:30-11:30 a.m. (Children’s Day) – Theme: TBA
- Potential Preschoolers & Guardians (Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Nannies!)
In The Firs/Fircreek woods at:The Firs 4604 Cable Street Bellingham, WA 98229
- Come play, learn, and explore the woods with us for FREE!
- Please call Kim at 360-733-6840, ext. 211 to register to join us for one or all four preview days.
- Limited spaces available. Please register for the February 12th outing by Friday, February 8th.